Natalya Sergeevna Rodionova
Scientific degree: Doctor of Engineering
Academic rank: Professor
Doctor of Engineering, Professor, Dean of the faculty of Economics and Management, Chair of Service and Restaurant Business, Voronezh State University of Engineering Technologies
Director of Scientific-educational and Production Center for Technology in the Hospitality Industry, Voronezh State University of Engineering Technologies
1. Determination of the parameters of the process of swelling of components of a complex additive for the production of oxygen cocktail // Storage and processing of agricultural raw materials, (6)2012.
2. Influence of modes of low-temperature wet thermal treatment on the color and biochemical parameters of semi-finished products from carrots and beet // news of Universities. Food technology, (5-6)2012.
3. Determination of properties of an oxygen pen with extracts of medicinal herbs // Herald of the Russian Academy of agricultural Sciences, (1)2013.
4. The theoretical aspects of technology development and component composition of vegetation and complex food system based on deep processing of raw materials nizamatdinova]. UGUET, 2014.
5. The formation of a functional orientation of rations for organized food service // Service in Russia and abroad, (5)2013.
6. Development of plant complex food systems based on products of processing of wheat germ for a balanced fatty acid composition // Fundamental research, (11)2013.
7. Design recipes cheese-vegetable food products // Food industry, (3)2013.
8. The theoretical aspects of technology development and component composition of vegetation and complex food system based on deep processing of raw materials nizamatdinova: monograph, UGUET, 2014.